Even $1 will make a difference

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My 100th post....


On 12/19/2008 I posted my first post to this blog. Wow, & now I have reached my 100th post! This is a big moment for me for some reason. I'd like to take this moment to thank all my loyal followers & especially those who leave comments. It's the comments that motivate the blogger to blog. Ok, I just made that up but it's the comments that motivate THIS blogger to blog. For my 100th post I decided to do the new and improved 2010 getting to know questionnaire that is currently circulating on the social networks, blogs, & through email.

2010 GETTING TO KNOW YOU

1. Tennis shoes or boots? Ya know what is even better then either of those? Flip Flops! Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20 a.m. I slept in. Normally I'm up by 6-ish & 5:30 a.m. if Canon thinks he is going to perish from starvation before I get up at 6.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "Hangover" Funnies movie I've seen in a really long time.
4. What is your maiden name? Kins, come on people you need to help me find a man!
5. What is your favorite TV show? And again, I DON'T HAVE TV!
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal
7. What is your middle name? Ann
8. What food do you dislike? Devil beans a.k.a. green beans. I mean why do people like eating food that taste like dirt? I'll never understand.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? No CD, my play list, yes the one you're listening to right now...you're welcome. :)
10. What characteristic do you despise? Nothing, I'm Kins & I'm fabulous!
11. Favorite Clothing? Well right now my "skinny pants" cause they are actually to big and fall off my ass.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Anywhere that a cruise ship can go. As soon as I find that man that ya'll are helping me with I have big plans of doing a cruise honeymoon. I'm taking donations for this. Just let me know if you need my address.
13. Are you an organized person? Kins organized? Yes! Other folks organized? No!
14. Where would you retire to? Southern Utah of course!
15. Whats your most recent memorable birthday? Getting drunk on Triple B at Harri's house last year. Good times!
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Post it on facebook.
17. Furthest place you are sending this? Not sure cause I don't know who all reads my blog cause ya'll don't leave comments! For the next 100 posts lets change that. Shall we?
18. Person you expect to send it back first? No one really
19. When is your birthday? Isn't that a little personal? April 16th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning for sure. Have you ever seen me function after 1 p.m.? Exactly, cause I don't! But 6 a.m. & I'm good to go!
21. What is your shoe size? 11-12
22. Do you own any animals? No, but I share my life with 2 little boys of the feline species.
23. Any news you'd like to share? Yes, tomorrow morning I will have my blood drawn for my 3rd and hopefully final AIDS test! Damn Nigerians!!
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I don't remember. A nurse perhaps
25. What is your favorite flower? You should all know this by now. Purple tulips and lilacs.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? None at this moment. That's pathetic, I should plan something.
27. How is the weather right now? Ummm...it's Logan...BLOODY COLD!
28. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My doc's nurse.
30. Favorite drink? H2O, & ice tea
31. Favorite restaurant? Tandoori Oven, I love really spicy Indian food!
32. Hair color? Light brown with more and more gray everyday. Oh, the trama!
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed rabbit that my Great Aunt Ruth gave me for my 1st b-day. I still have it! Yes, that means my rabbit is celebrating the big 33 come April 16th.
34. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter? Fall in Cache Valley, Spring in Southern Utah
35. Chocolate or vanilla? It depends, vanilla ice cream for sure.
36. Coffee or tea? Cold: Tea; Hot: Coffee
37. Wish you were still young? When was I young? I have no recollection of that.
38. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yeah, or post it on there blogs or fb
39. When was the last time you cried? Yet again it was at work a few weeks ago. Total and complete meltdown. I know nice impression at a new job right. Thank God K-Lo was my manager at the time. He's brilliant in dealing with Kins drama.
40. What is under your bed? A saucage cat also known as Canon.
41. What did you do last night? Slept, what else would I do at night?
42. What are you afraid of? People knocking on my door & not being understood.
43. Salty or sweet? Depends on my mood
44. Best quality you have? Even with all my personality quirks people usually like me probably because I genuinly find the other 8 billion folks that I share the Earth with to be interesting, & who doesn't like someone who is interested in you? It's also worth noting the fact that I'm just plain FABULOUS!
45. How many years at your current job? 3 WHOLE MONTHS! And loving every minute of it. Ok, that's a complete lie, but it is a great job.
46. Favorite day of the week? Saturday cause I don't have to do anything on that day if I don't want to. Doesn't get better then that.
47. How many people will you send this to? Everyone who reads my blog or clicks on the link on fb
48. How many will respond? I have no idea. I'm hoping many.
49. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Of course, I love learning about other folks. It reinforces my belief that normality should be measured using me as the baseline. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment