Even $1 will make a difference

Friday, August 27, 2010

13 BOOKS!

I found this great place that sales used books here in Logan.
It's called Jenson BooksYou go in and they give you a grocery bag. You brouse & fill up your bag. Then...here's the best part: They only charge you $7.00 for all the books you've been able to fit into the bag! I heard about them on the radio & mentioned as much so I got an extra $1 off. Can you believe it! I got these 13 books for $6.38! The place isn't flashy or well organized but for book fanatics like me it's a little peice of heaven. I'm telling you. You've gotta scope this place out.

2 comments:

  1. Heather. I owe you an apology. Since we bought our new computer, I have not been keeping up w/your blog. I have corrected that and will be better at it. You found two little gems...the book store and thrift store...good for you to donate to it. I may have to take some items over there. I hate giving stuff to the DI. And a brand new computer! very cool and well deserved. Cori told me about Pandora.com to listen to music. Although, evidently Erik uses it so much, they are asking him to pay for it. Type in someone you would like to listen to and it brings up similar music.
    Miss you. I think lunch is in order...very soon! CE xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely LOVE this bookstore! I'm always up for a good (and cheap) book :) Remind me when I finally go to Utah to visit this shop.

    ReplyDelete