Even $1 will make a difference

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Playing w/ my camera


It's the most fun having a computer that I can upload pics on!


Here are some from the last few days....
My baby Moshe! I love this little person more then I ever thought I could. He pointed to me & said "Hedder" Thursday night. It was plane as can be & with absolutely no prompting from me or his mom! I'm telling you the kid is a genius. He gets that from me!

Ginormous chair at work on Hawaiian day! Yes we do work....sometimes. :)

3 comments:

  1. Heather, you look beautiful in your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over the size of your cat!!!!!!! I have no other words ...... nothing else can come to mind but the picture of a large - round cat - - - sitting on his butt! I love it!

    ReplyDelete