Even $1 will make a difference

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Animal Days

My family came up to Cache Valley to play with me yesterday. We went to the biggest spring event here in Logan: BABY ANIMALS DAYS at The American West Heritage Center.

Of course there were plenty of tasty treats for sale. I had to buy some rock candy. Oddly enough I was the only person in our group who likes rock candy! Weird huh? Sugar on a stick! What is there NOT to like?
Our group minus Deb cause she was taking the pic. L-R Holly, Megan, Me, Mo (in stroller), Em, Rex, Maleah, & the sheriff guy on the horse who rode up behind us unbeknown to us and snuck in the pic.

Holly told me to get on this tractor for a pic. This prissy pose was how I automatically posed. Not the traditional tractor riding pose I guess as everyone thought this was so funny.

My favorite baby animal! Mo! Yes, he is Jesse's son! He's so chill and laid back that at 6 months he can give the "hang loose."

Holly was brave enough to ride the mechanical bull! She had trouble getting on the thing so she channeled her gymnastic days and this was her hilarious mount! Well done!

Maleah was not so excited about being on the bull herself so her fabulous dad climbed on up and helped her. Cute! I love great dads!

Maleah riding by herself. Not so fun. :(
It was such a fabulous day! Everyone had such a great time!

2 comments:

  1. We were totally there!! I can't believe we didn't see each other...except there were thousands of people there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Looks like a fun day!!! :) Mo is SO stinkin cute... :)

    ReplyDelete