Even $1 will make a difference

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life is good!

I have so many happy things going on right now in my life. I thought I would share them with you.
  • Megan, Emily, & Maleah are headed to Logan this Saturday for a fun filled birthday celebration. April is Megan's, Maleah's, & my birthday month. Deb & Mo are going to join us for Baby Animal Day at the American West Heritage Center & then dinner. It's going to be the most fun. How could it not be. I'll be with people I love. It doesn't get better then that!
  • In May Megan will officially be Dr. Megan. Wow! Time to party!
  • Spring is just around the corner. Wait a minute...shouldn't it be spring now? Apparenlty not in Cache Valley. We got about 7 inches of snow last night. But this just means it's going to be warm very soon right?
  • I've lost 24 lbs since becoming a vegetarian.
  • I get my one and ONLY cavity filled next Tuesday. This is big news mostly cause I only have ONE cavity and that I have dental insurance to get it filled. Yippee!
  • I'm genuinely one of Mo's favorite people. Of course I knew I would be but it's great to see him be so cute and darling with me. You have no idea what it's like to see his face light up EVERY TIME he see's his Auntie Heth. AMAZING!!
  • I have a great job. Yes I dread going everyday but once I'm there I don't mind it so much.
  • YES, LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment: