Even $1 will make a difference

Saturday, August 21, 2010

New

I finally did it....
I bought a new computer! I'm so excited. Now I can watch movies and upload all my fabulous pics. I've been saving for a while for a computer at Sam's Club but when I went in they had sold out of the discounted one I was saving for. I decided to scope out Best Buy and got this computer for a deal I feel just great about. It's a "eMachine" which I know nothing about but as I'm not supper tech savvy it seems to be serving me just fine. Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Heather on the new computer. How does it feel to come from 19th Century to the 21st Century? lol. Have good weekend now.Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!!
    Give me a call or email me. I would love to hear what you are up to these days.
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete