Even $1 will make a difference

Friday, September 17, 2010

37 ODD THINGS ABOUT KINS

1. Do you like Blue Cheese Dressing? Of course who doesn't like moldy cheese?

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? yes

3. Do you own a gun? No for sure not! I'm not allowed to have deadly weapons.

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? None, we never drank Kool-Aid growing up. Although I do like blue berry Kool-Aide in The triple B. Here's the recipe in case you don't have it yet. 1 pk Blue berry Kool-Aide,1 bottle Everclear,2 letters Squirt. Mix together and enjoy. Warning: you will be drunker then you've ever been.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, when you go as often as I do you get over the nervousness real fast.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Gross, mix-matched left over animal parts!

7. Favorite Christmas Movie? I really don't like Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do push ups? For sure not.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Rings, ironically I don't have any right now. Boys where is my diamond?

11. Favorite Hobby? Reading

12. Do you have A.D.D? No, I just take caffeine so it may seem like I do sometimes.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses but only to drive.

14. Middle name? Ann

15. What are you thinking about now? That I'm super tired and I'm fixin to get a tired headache.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Green Goodness, V8

17. Current worry? None at the moment

18. Current hate right now? The fact that my feet are dry.

19. Favorite place to be? In my bed asleep

20. How did you bring in the New Year? By getting very very drunk! You can scope out the pics if you wish.

21. Where would you like to go right now? Some place warm. I'm freezing at this moment.

22. Name two people who will complete this. I have no idea

23. Do you own slippers? Of course, I have tile floor and it can get a bit chilly in the winter.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? blue

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have but I imagine that I would.

26. Can you Whistle? Yes

27. Where are you now? Home

28. Would you be a pirate? No

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Always by Stevie Wonder

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Rehtaeh Ann

31. Favorite boy's name? Not sure

32. What's in your pocket right now? Probably cat hair. It's EVERYWHERE!

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Talking to my ex on the phone.

34. What vehicle do you drive? The best, most coolest vehicle EVER! A 1993 Geo Metro! It comes with rust, duct tape, zip ties, and nearly 200,000 miles but it still runs baby! You can't beat that shit!

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Not sure but the most painful would be sciatic nerve pain. That will kill ya! Thank God for good drugs.

36. Do you love where you live? No, I very much dislike it.

37. How many TVs do you have in your home? 1 but it is only connected to a DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment