Even $1 will make a difference

Sunday, September 19, 2010

WTF!

So, I met a girl at the laundramatte just now who decided that I was the person that she wanted to tell her whole life story to today. Ironically the gist of her story is that she is 27 years old, Mormon, not married, not endowed, has given one baby up for adoption, and hates herself cause she can't live up to the expectations of the church! Let me tell you just how hard it was for me not to say:
"What the fuck! Are you kidding me? For your sake GET OUT! Are you hearing yourself? There is so much more to life then some brainwashing bullshit!" Don't worry, I managed to hold my tongue, but I'm a little bit pissed at myself that I did. If this offends any of my Mormon friends or family...well now you know how I really feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment